Friday, June 20, 2008

Randon Thoughts on Cancer

We all know that many people who survive cancer take it as a sign to live life to the fullest! Some decide to take a trip they'd always meant to go on and some decide to spend more time with family.

How many do you think decide that it is high time they bought an embroidery machine? Well that's what my mother has decided to do! Don't get me wrong, buying something you've always wanted to do something you love is a great way to celebrate recovery!

I just didin't expect the statement that started with "I've learned some things from this experience and there is something to be said for not waiting to do the things you want to do"....to end in "so I'm buying and embroidery machine!"

So yippie for mom! and bring on the embroidery for one and all!

No comments: