Friday, May 16, 2008

Feeling Smug!

I am feeling rather smug this afternoon. In one lunch hour I:

1. Made pizza dough from flour yeast and things-it is slowly rising in the frig and we speak!
2. Made pizza sauce from tomatoes, garlic and other secret ingredients.
3. Made and ate a healthy lunch-whole wheat pasta, carrots, broccoli and baked chicken in an olive oil red pepper sauce!
4. Did the dishes!
5. Made it back to work with two minutes to spare!

Don't worry someone will knock me down from my pedestal soon-until then I will enjoy the view-I've always wanted to be tall!

Okay I confess-I did not actually sit down to eat the yummy lunch-gotta multitask!


3 comments:

Julianne said...

Be as smug as you want. I've got Dominoes on speed dial.

Elle said...

Thanks for the belly laugh! God I miss you guys!

Sarah said...

This post doesn't surprise me at all; I'm always amazed at how quick and efficient you are. In 45 minutes, you can get your oil changed, go to Kroger, drop off donations at St. Gabriel and still be at Hayes Cooper for carpool. That stuff would take me at least 2hours.